Santome’s is the F&B provider/wholesaler in the healthy food segment. Santome’s services include:
- Santome’s Retail: supplies high quality imported and domestic foods and ingredients for supermarkets, small grocers, mom & pop shops
- Santome’s Kitchen: provides healthy, rejuvenating, stamina-boosting lunch and dinner box subscriptions for office, factory and hospital workers.
- Santome’s Deli: provides ready-to-eat food and beverages for office workers. The offerings include productivity-boosting, sparkling non-alcoholic drinks and quick bites.
- Santome’s & Co.: is a cafeteria chain that serves school and university students. The cafeterias are spaces where students can study and collaborate while enjoying refreshing beverages and snacks.
━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Sales and Marketing Associate Job Summary
We are seeking an highly adaptive and reliable sales and marketing associate to help take our marketing efforts to the next level. In this position, you will be part of a dynamic team of professionals who plan and implement market research, go-to-market strategies, sales and marketing activities. You should be familiar with consumer behavior, business analysis, marketing communication.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct market research and identify business opportunities.
• Gather and analyze consumer behavior data
• Generate reports on marketing and sales
• Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events
• Create design and content to digital and print advertising
• Maintain and update records of marketing metrics
• Prepare and deliver regular sales forecasting reports
Requirements and Qualifications
• B.S. degree in marketing, commerce, business, economics or relevant field
• Work experience as a marketing associate, brand assistant, or similar position
• Computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of marketing and sales functions, including digital tools and techniques
• Fluent in English (knowing a second language is an advantage)
• 8am - 5pm from Monday to Friday
• Saturday, Sunday off
• Holidays according to state regulations
• Leave days: 12 days/year
• Health insurance, Social insurance, Personal income tax according to state regulations
• Working with world-class products and services i.e Nikon, Sennheiser, Hubspot, Canva, Asana, Power BI…
• Dedicated learning & development space
• Access to books, journals and learning materials from the world’s best i.e. The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, MasterClass…
• Free flow of drinks in an extravagant bar at your workplace
8,000,000 - 12,000,000 đ/month
Working at Santome’s
Santome’s is a human-centric, transparent, and dynamic team. At Santome’s, employees will enjoy equal opportunities, develop research mindset, long-term thinking and commit to operational excellence.
As a part of Virtuous Francis, we committed to Manifesto 2000 for a culture of peace and non-violence. Recognizing our share of responsibility for the future of humanity, especially for today's children and those of future generations, we pledge - in our daily life, in our family, our work, our community, our country and our region - to:
1. respect the life and dignity of every person without discrimination or prejudice;
2. practise active non-violence, rejecting violence in all its forms: physical, sexual, psychological, economical and social, in particular towards the most deprived and vulnerable such as children and adolescents;
3. share our time and material resources in a spirit of generosity to put an end to exclusion, injustice and political and economic oppression;
4. defend freedom of expression and cultural diversity, giving preference always to dialogue and listening rather than fanaticism, defamation and the rejection of others;
5. promote consumer behaviour that is responsible and development practices that respect all forms of life and preserve the balance of nature on the planet;
6. contribute to the development of our community, with the full participation of women and respect for democratic principles, in order to create together new forms of solidarity.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━
Ready to be a part of our team? Apply at
A retail department of Virtuous Francis Company Limited
1502 Indochina Park Tower, 4 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Da Kao, Dist.1, HCMC
T: +84 (0) 28 3911 0010